For greater than 25 years, the UC Davis CAARE Heart has been offering psychological well being providers to youngsters and households in Sacramento. Specializing in trauma and baby abuse, the crew strives to create an atmosphere of security, inclusion, and mutual respect incorporating every household’s tradition, values, and beliefs.
“Our devoted and passionate workers share a dedication to assist households in making modifications to enhance their well being, parenting and relationships,” mentioned Michele Ornelas Knight, interim co-director of the CAARE Heart.
April is Baby Abuse Prevention Month. The CAARE Heart crew shares six methods that may assist strengthen youngsters and households:
- Join and have interaction along with your baby via listening, affection, speaking or play every day.
- Dad and mom, handle yourselves and scale back stress to construct your capability to father or mother.
- Strengthen household relationships to construct a social community for emotional assist.
- Construct sources and connections for parenting assist.
- Enhance information of parenting and baby improvement.
- Assist youngsters know they’re beloved. Train and encourage them to know and handle their feelings.
Discover out extra on the UC Davis CAARE Heart by visiting the web site. To make a donation, go to the common CAARE Heart fund or assist the CAARE Heart’s household help fund.