Mission or marketing campaign analysis report, presentation of extra/new content material and questions
The mission or marketing campaign analysis report requires the apprentice to provide an evaluative report primarily based on a mission or marketing campaign that the apprentice has contributed to, and developed content material for, within the final 6 months resulting in gateway. It offers the apprentice the chance to reveal the KSBs mapped to this evaluation methodology.
The mission or marketing campaign may have met the wants of the employer’s enterprise and be related to the apprentice’s occupation and apprenticeship.
This evaluation methodology has 2 elements:
- mission with a mission output (mission or marketing campaign analysis report)
- presentation with questions and solutions (presentation of extra/new content material)
This EPA methodology is getting used as a result of:
- it exams information and expertise holistically and displays the work undertaken within the occupation
- It permits the demonstration of data and expertise by way of the creation of the report and presentation
- it’s cost-effective
- it ensures legitimate, dependable and genuine evaluation
- it replicates the requirement to judge campaigns, develop content material, pitch concepts and repeatedly enhance within the office. The top-to-end content material creation course of would take too lengthy to be noticed after which consider
- it permits a broad vary of data, expertise and behaviours to be examined together with their depth of understanding
Part 1: Evaluative report
The mission or marketing campaign analysis report, presentation of extra/new content material and questions have to be structured to offer the apprentice the chance to reveal the KSBs mapped to this evaluation methodology to the very best out there grade.
The apprentice’s mission ought to be primarily based on the next:
the analysis of a mission or marketing campaign that the apprentice has contributed to, and developed content material for, within the final 6 months resulting in gateway.
The EPAO should verify that the apprentice has accomplished a mission from which they can produce an evaluative report and extra/new content material.
The mission output have to be within the type of a report.
The apprentice should begin the evaluative report after the gateway. They need to full and submit the to the EPAO by the tip of weekreport 4 . The employer ought to make sure the apprentice has the time and sources, inside this era, to plan and full their evaluative report. The apprentice should full their mission and the manufacturing of its elements unaided.
The apprentice could have labored as a part of a workforce to finish the pre gateway mission which might embody technical, inside or exterior help. Nonetheless, the evaluative report output have to be the apprentice’s personal work and reflective of their very own position and contribution. The apprentice and their employer should verify that the evaluative report and extra/new content material is the apprentice’s personal work when it’s submitted.
The report should embody at the least:
- An introduction.
- Evaluation of the efficiency of a marketing campaign in opposition to the unique temporary and branding necessities.
- Information or proof used as a base for future enhancements. This could embody consideration of person expertise, viewers segmentation, using platforms, and finances necessities.
- A abstract of findings together with classes learnt.
- Appendices which embody full buyer journey mapping, together with a duplicate of the unique temporary.
The mission report has a phrase rely of 1500 phrases. A tolerance of 10% above or beneath the phrase rely is allowed on the apprentice’s discretion. Appendices, references and diagrams should not included on this complete. The mission report should map, in an appendix, the way it evidences the KSBs mapped to this evaluation methodology.
Part 2: Presentation of extra/new content material with questions
Within the presentation with questions the apprentice will current their extra/new content material to the impartial assessor. The impartial assessor should ask questions following the presentation. This offers the apprentice the chance to reveal the KSBs mapped to this evaluation methodology.
The apprentice should put together and submit their presentation speaker notes and supporting supplies for the presentation with questions and solutions. The impartial assessor should ask questions after the presentation. The presentation ought to construct on the mission or marketing campaign analysis report created by the apprentice. As a part of the presentation, the apprentice ought to:
- develop new content material
- pitch their suggestions and clarify the anticipated affect of the brand new content material
- justify how they thought of essentially the most applicable supply platform
- reference the proof used to tell the suggestions
- produce and current a temper board or different visible support
- produce and current planning paperwork reminiscent of a storyboard and description script concepts to help content material manufacturing
- describe the teachings learnt.
The apprentice should put together and submit their presentation speaker notes and supporting supplies to the EPAO similtaneously the report by the tip of week 4 of the EPA interval.
The apprentice should notify the EPAO, at that time, of any technical necessities for the presentation. Throughout the presentation, the apprentice should have entry to:
- audio-visual presentation tools
- business presentation or software program packages
- another necessities as beforehand notified to the EPAO
The impartial assessor will need to have at the least 2 weeks to evaluate the mission output(s) and presentation speaker notes and supporting supplies, to permit them to organize questions.
The EPAO should give the apprentices at the least 2 weeks discover of the presentation with questions.
The apprentice should ship their presentation to the impartial assessor on a one-to-one foundation.
The impartial assessor should ask questions after the presentation.
The aim of the impartial assessor’s questions might be to discover points of the analysis report and presentation together with the way it was carried out and assess the apprentices depth of understanding, expertise and behaviours.
The presentation and questions should final half-hour. This may sometimes embody a presentation of quarter-hour and questioning lasting quarter-hour. The impartial assessor can enhance the entire time of the presentation and questioning by as much as 10%. This time is to permit the apprentice to finish their final level or reply to a query if crucial.
The impartial assessor should ask at the least 5 questions. They need to use the questions from the EPAO’s query financial institution or create their very own questions in-line with the EPAO’s coaching. Comply with up questions are allowed the place clarification is required.
The impartial assessor should use the total time out there for questioning. The impartial assessor should make the grading resolution. The mission elements have to be assessed holistically by the impartial assessor when they’re deciding the grade.
The impartial assessor should make the grading resolution. The mission elements have to be assessed holistically by the impartial assessor when they’re deciding the grade.
The impartial assessor should maintain correct information of the evaluation. They need to file:
- the KSBs demonstrated within the report and presentation
- the apprentice’s solutions to questions
- the KSBs demonstrated in solutions to questions
- the grade achieved
The presentation with questions should happen in an acceptable venue chosen by the EPAO (
The presentation with questions ought to happen in a quiet room, free from distractions and affect.
The presentation with questioning will be carried out by video conferencing. The EPAO will need to have processes in place to confirm the identification of the apprentice and make sure the apprentice isn’t being aided.
Query and useful resource growth
The EPAO should develop a purpose-built evaluation specification and query financial institution. It’s endorsed that is carried out in session with employers of this occupation. The EPAO ought to preserve the safety and confidentiality of EPA supplies when consulting employers. The evaluation specification and query financial institution have to be reviewed at the least yearly to make sure they continue to be fit-for-purpose.
The evaluation specification have to be related to the occupation and reveal how you can assess the KSBs mapped to this evaluation methodology. The EPAO should be certain that questions are refined and developed to a excessive normal. The questions have to be unpredictable. A query financial institution of ample dimension will help this.
The EPAO should be certain that the apprentice has a unique set of questions within the case of re-sits or re-takes.
EPAO should produce the next supplies to help the mission or marketing campaign analysis report, presentation of extra/new content material and questions:
- impartial assessor EPA supplies which embody:
- coaching supplies
- administration supplies
- moderation and standardisation supplies
- steerage supplies
- grading steerage
- query financial institution
- EPA steerage for the apprentice and the employer
The EPAO should be certain that the EPA supplies are topic to high quality assurance procedures together with standardisation, coaching, and moderation.