UC Davis Assistant Director of Improvement Michelle Thompson was honored with the Victoria Enmon Award at Kids’s Hospitals Week, the nationwide Kids’s Miracle Community Hospitals convention which befell this month.
The Victoria Enmon Award acknowledges the efforts of program administrators throughout the nation to help the Further Life program, a fundraising program that encourages the general public to play video video games to lift cash for native Kids’s Miracle Community Hospitals. The Further Life program launched to honor the reminiscence of Victoria Enmon, a younger lady and video gamer who misplaced her battle to most cancers in 2008. Thompson was acknowledged for rising fundraising, communications, native incentives, training and engagement for Further Life.
“I used to be honored to obtain this nationwide recognition,” mentioned Thompson, who has managed the Further Life marketing campaign since 2013. “It has been a labor of affection for me. I share this award with our gamers and groups in our area, who’ve turned their love of gaming into funds raised to help sick and injured youngsters at our hospital.”
Thompson graciously invited the 2020 and 2021 Victoria Enmon Award recipients to share the stage along with her when she obtained her award since there have been no in-person conferences the previous two years as a result of pandemic.
Thompson’s achievements in help of Further Life at UC Davis Kids’s Hospital embody:
- Important fundraising development, almost doubling fundraising through Further Life from 2019
- Newsletters with the very best open charges within the community that steward and acknowledge Further Life groups and gamers individually
- Native fundraising tiers and incentives to drive participant fundraising
- A stream crew, which streams thrice every week, in addition to an Further Life advisory committee
- Supporting native players who handle Further Life channels (Fb, Instagram, Twitter, Discord and Twitch) to offer updates on social media
- Mentoring CMN program administrators throughout the nation on the best way to begin their Further Life program domestically
Kids’s Miracle Community Hospitals® elevate funds and consciousness for 170 member hospitals that present 32 million remedies annually to children throughout the U.S. and Canada. Donations keep native to fund vital remedies and healthcare companies, pediatric medical gear and charitable care.